Welcome to the Official site for
The British Cross Country Championship 2024 (BXCC)
That's Motorsport Ltd will organise and promote The British Cross Country Championship 2024 (BXCC).
To join in the interactive fun and ask questions please join our Facebook Group > British Cross Country Championship 2024 (BXCC)
The championship will consist of the following events:
Provisional 2024 Calendar
|Reboot Party||12 Jan 2024||Windmill Hotel near Coventry||Venue Booked, Purchase Meal Tickets Here...|
|Round 1||6 & 7 April 2024||Somewhere near York, venue to be released at a future date||Venue Booked, Subject to Motorsport UK Approval|
|Round 2||11 & 12 May 2024||Wales, venue to be released at a future date||Venue Pending, Subject to Motorsport UK Approval|
|Round 3||27 & 28 July 2024||Wales, venue to be released at a future date||Venue Booked, Subject to Motorsport UK Approval|
|Round x||12 & 13 Oct 2024||Walters Arena, Wales||Venue Booked, Subject to Motorsport UK Approval|
- 2021 Promo Video, kindly prepared by Special Stage:
- The BXCC is a National Championship and along side it we will also run the "Trophy" which can be entered using a Clubman (or higher) licence
- Included in the price is that all events are run/backed up by Licenced Stewards, Clerks, Scrutineers, Radio Controllers, Radio Operators, Paramedic/Doctor and Rescue and Recovery personnel.
- Stages will have fast bits, technical bits and rough bits remember we need to stay under 50mph average
- If we need chicanes we intend to make them out of traffic cones, you will get a penalty for hitting them but they are easily and quickly replaceable by a marshal
- Event Timing System with live results (subject to phone signal)
- Vehicle Tracking System in Development
- Annual Dinner Dance and Awards Ceremony with the overall winners invited to the Motorsport UK Night of Champions!
We will also make the following arrangements:
- On-Site Catering
- Several Portable Loos
- Television coverage, all rounds will be filmed by Special Stage "Special Stage Rally Review" who are a professional Motor Sports filming company, the footage will be placed on Facebook, Youtube, Amazon Prime and also appear on TV channels like the Sporty Stuff channel (Sky 437) and FreeSat Channel 250
- Other media support will be provided by Songasport "Songasport" who will produce a gallery of images from each round as well as event reports.
- Free Camping for Competitors and Marshals